Are you tired of feeling like your partner isn’t really listening to you? Do you crave more appreciation and recognition for all that you do?
Are you struggling with issues of faithfulness, finances, parenting, in-laws, or work in your relationship? Or perhaps you and your partner are simply yearning for a deeper connection?
Maybe you’re tired of feeling disconnected from your partner or you want to address those small issues before they turn into big problems. Using evidence-based techniques and therapies, we will work together to build confidence, openness, and respect in your relationship. By encouraging honest and empathic communication, we can work towards both you and your partner feeling valued, heard, and connected. And the best part? Couples counseling can be an empowering process for both you and your partner.
With the right tools and healthy insights, relationship frustrations can ease or disappear. Validation and openness increase, and mature communication paves the way for a calmer, happier relationship.
So if any of these sound like your relationship…
- You and your partner don’t communicate honestly or with respect
- You, or your partner, have had a betrayal of trust
- You live like roommates rather than lovers
- You feel isolated and alone
- You are together only because of your children
- You’d love a wonderful life together
- You both genuinely want to improve your relationship
…then couples counseling could be for you.