Are you feeling like life is just too much to handle? Do you find yourself struggling to get through the day, feeling anxious or stressed out? You’re not alone. In fact, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, millions of adults in the U.S. experience mental illness every year.
Maybe you’re dealing with a fear of weight gain or struggling with your appearance. Perhaps you find it hard to connect with others or avoid social situations altogether. Whatever your challenges may be, counseling can make all the difference.
You deserve a safe space to receive professional support and expert guidance. Together, we can work towards a happier, healthier future.
What is individual therapy?
In individual therapy you’ll work one-on-one with me to tackle your issues and find solutions. Together the therapist we will work together to solve issues and overcome obstacles to your well-being. Individual Therapy is an opportunity to develop coping skills for handling difficult situations, making healthy decisions, and reaching goals.
So if you’ve experienced…
- Feelings of social isolation
- Feelings of despair
- An inability to carry out daily activities or handle daily problems and stress
- Physical symptoms like headaches, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, distractibility, or stomach uneasiness
- Pressure to be someone other than who you feel you are
- Changes in eating habits such as increased hunger or lack of appetite
Or if you’ve often thought…
“It’s safer to stay at home.”
“I’d rather be dead.”
“I don’t matter.”
“If only my body looked like that…”
“Why don’t I feel like…?”
…then it might be time to get some help.